Sunday, April 15, 2012

bye bye birdie

Hidey Ho!  Well, the retired list came out today.  All I can say is, WOW!  A 2 page list.  I'm losing 21 sets.  Usually I lose maybe 5 or 6.  So 21 is quite the shock. 


Good Bye!

2 of them I just got and haven't even inked up yet!  I got them both for free but still. 



This is what I have left.  9 sets.  9.  Thats it. 

Needless to say I'll be going through my older sets and selling off a bunch.  Once the new catalog comes out on June 1st, I'll be updating my "for sale" list big time. 

Here is a card I haven't showed you yet:


Season of Friendship and woodgrain.  Marina Mist, crumb cake, whisper white, old olive, wild wasabi, lucky limeade and early espresso cardstock.  Early espresso, marina mist, lucky limeade and crumb cake inks.  Big shot, label framelits, 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, sponges and dimensionals. 

I really like this card.  It has a 4.25 x 4.25 base and the framelit sticks over the top but it still fits in a regular envelope.  Cute!



See that cute little nest?  I used the 1/2" circle punch and the little birdie fit just perfectly.  In fact this little birdie is on the retired list.  I sure hope they give us a great/wonderful/superduper tree set in the new catalog. 

Alrighty then, I got lots done this weekend but I still didn't get through my to-do list.  I did work on my Project Life for March, I'll get it done this week. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging out.  Don't forget to check out the Retired List.

Blessings, b.

No comments: