Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I used the current leaf die this time!

Hey everyone!  I'm just hanging out tonight waiting for 19 to get on the train.  I can't wait to hug and kiss on her tomorrow. 

So I thought I'd show you a card I made with the Autumn Accents die.  Just in time for Thanksgiving.


Woodgrain background, Blooming with Kindness and Banner Greetings sets.  Very vanilla, choc chip cardstock.  Crushed curry, marina mist and crumb cake inks.  Big shot, chalk talk framelits, autumn accents die, naturals designer button, linen thread and sweater weather DSP. 

I have a pic of a Mini Muslin bag with these leaves on it.  There is no watermark on it so I have no idea of where I got the pic from, but that is where the inspiration for this card came from. 



After I got the tag part made I had to adjust the size of the card.  I ended up with a 3.5" x 5".




I don't have any Crushed Curry cardstock so I used my brayer and some very vanilla cardstock and made my own.  I then inked up the flower in Blooming with Kindness in Crushed Curry and stamped it. 

I also don't have Soft Sky ink which is what is in the Sweater Weather DSP.  So I took my Marina Mist pad and stamped off once and then stamped the tag.  It doesn't match perfectly but pretty good.  By the way, Soft Sky ink is on sale this week ;)  Apparently I need to place an order.

Alrighty then, she just got on the train.  Only 33 min. late.  I'm going to bed so I can get up really early to go get her. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

Blessings, b.

No comments: